Thursday, September 15, 2011

Introduce Myself

Hello, My name is Earlishia Walker i am 18 in the 12th grade and i attend Lovejoy Technology High School. When i graduate i plan to attend the U.S. Navy i will love to serve my country. I choose to do that becauuse i'm actually not a big fan on school so to be successful i would want to go to tha navy and be seccessful there. I also like to do hair if my plans on going to the navy don't work i plan to go to hair school because my mom and my sister both went to hair school and we all knw how to do hair and we all love to do hair. I'm also on the volleyball team and i am currently going to sign up for cheerleading because i also like to be healthy and active and get in shape so that i can attend the navy because that;s really what i want to do instead ofhair. After i finish in the navy i would like to do hair then but until then i will like to get in shape and look up into going there. I don't want to go to collge because it's just like going right back to collge and doing all of my high school years over and plus i hate math with a passion. I also can't wait to graduateso that i can get my own house and my own car and everything because i can clean and do as i please whenever or however i want things done. I have 6 siblings 1 borther he is 10 and 5 sisters they are 20, 17, 5,4, and including myself 18. I been attending this school going on three years and i love it the population isn't as big but we are managing and we are all close likebrothers and sisters Well thanks for visiting my blog post thanks bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment